FILTERS FOR ON-LINE & OFF-LINE COMPRESSOR CLEANING SYSTEM NOZZLES
TRIPLE STAGE FILTERS [TSF] FOR ROCHEM NOZZLE SYSTEMS (AND MANY OTHER IN-LINE FILTRATION APPLICATIONS)
The TSF is designed for use with Rochem gas turbine compressor wash systems.
The TSF is a special component designed in-house which filters the wash fluid before entering the manifold ring and nozzle tips.
Virtually eliminates possibility of blocked nozzles.
The TSF can easily be cleaned by backflushing thus saving complete overhaul and replacement of nozzle systems.
The TSF’s can be ordered in two varieties for serving online or offline wash nozzle systems and can be used for filtration of both liquids and gas.
Rochem is an approved
• Stainless steel body
• Stainless Steel filter inserts
• Orientation/Installation sticker
• Replaceable filter kits available
• Effective filtering down to 50 mesh
• Certificate of Conformity
• Proven, compact design
• Simple to install and maintain
• Minimum operator input time
• Available for both on-line and offline compressor cleaning and many other filtration applications
• Compression fittings
• Dual parallel fitment for higher flow rates
• Non standard filter elements
Length (without fittings)
66.8mm (2.63 inches)
44.5mm (1.75 inches)
Flow Rate (Max)
90 lpm (23.8 US gpm)
16 bar (200 psi)